Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

21.1.12

Happy New Year!!


Hi blog, no time no see! Hahas. I'll make this post extra long to make up for the days where I haven't been posting.

Let's start with my wishes for 2012:
1. I need to purchase a bass and enroll myself in a course. ( where get $$$$  T_T)

2. Get into a Junior College of my choice, ACJC hopefully (*_*)

3. Score well in all subjects ( nerd time LOL)

4. Improve my singing tactics :)

5. Remain in contact with my current friends and make more friends (^_^)

6. Love my family and bf more :$

Well, thats for this year~!

Ok, done with declaring what I want to achieve. Now, wishing all of you a excellent year ahead. May all your wishes come true!! Happy 2012 and Happy Lunar New Year as well. Remember to get more Ang Paos and treat me to food, kk? Just kidding :)


Mabel's emotional weather report: ALL IS WELL :D
 

Text