Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

28.1.12

Dream?!

       
      Today, I woke up in tears. I quarreled with my best friend over money issues and ended up crying in my dream. Had been having really weird dreams nowadays. Previously, there was one whereby Judy made an unnatural disappearance. In the dream, Jaslin begged all of her friends to help her. She consulted a witch and was told 6 of us had to make a trip to hell to bring Judy back. Eventually, the cowardly me escaped from hell but the rest of them stayed there... Just a week or two before results collection, I dreamed of getting 11 points for my L1R5. Yesterday, I saw myself at the doors of  ACJC and AJC... I think NYJC was in too..  Hopefully, it's a good sign :)

Mabel's emotional weather report: Sad
 

Text