Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

5.2.12

Temasek JC Orientation


5 days of orientation, 5 days of craziness. Enjoyed myself totally, met a lot of new friends. About the people there.... They are super rich. The group of friends I was with all had maids. I bet most of them live in bungalows. Apart from being rich, people in my school are generally very polite. I don't hear vulgarities there as often as I have heard when I was in Fuhua :P Cool right? 

Some of the highlights of orientation:
1) Mass dance at Suntec City-- 4 songs, Got 1 is couple dance (^_^) 

2) Wet and Dry Games-- I got totally soaked coz the seniors splashed a full pail of water on us(Horrible T_T)

3) Amazing Race-- Went to Pasir Ris Park and Tampines Mall. The teppan at Tampines Mall is nice (Thumbs up)

4)Xpedition Night-- Many awesome performances. Orientation Night ended off with performance by TJC rock band. I jumped around like crazy :)

5) OG bonding-- Played the advance version of Murderer (Wish I could play again ...)

6) Lastly, all the loud cheering!!! :D

That's for orientation. Regarding CCA ( which TJC calls PDPs), I'm going to join Guitar Ensemble, I heard there's a rock band section, extremely cool!! Had enough of choir in secondary school, moving on to my new PDP.  Hehes :) I've chosen my subject combination too: PA(H2) CA(H1) MA(H2) CLL(H3)

Last but not least, Thanks to all my new friends and the hyper active OGLs, orientation in TJC is wonderful!! (TYVM) <3

Mabel's emotional weather report: Great!!


 

Text