Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

11.2.12

Class Revealed 18/12


                      18th class of 2012 in TJC. I've already found out about my class and my classmates. For the sake of that, I went through great trouble of logging into the matrix. Anyways, all of us take Physics, Chemistry and Maths. Half the class take Chinese Language and Literature while the rest takes Economics. Yesterday's bonding session had made us gotten closer to each other. Hope I'll know my classmates better soon. Though the heritage trail was not as interesting as anticipated, I enjoyed the time spent together-- talking, eating and helping each other out. The sun was burning hot that day, lucky I brought an umberella and shared it with my friends. Looking forward to future class activities :)

Mabel's emotional weather report: Tired but fun
 

Text