Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

15.4.12

Mardi Gras !!



I’ve had the time of my life 
And I’ve never felt this way before  
And I swear this is true  
And I owe it all to you

Yes, Mardi Gras was the most thrilling and glamorous event on Earth! 

I am proud to have attended. Awesome cheerleading at the start of the parade. I'm totally happy to take photos with my friends and people in costumes~!!! Although the concert for guitar screwed up a litte, but generally Mardi Gras was great fun. Sad I couldn't find the beancurd stall in the end. 

Saw Yu Fang, Olivia, Chen Chang, Xin Ya, Xian Xun and Bob during the event! I'm sure we all had fun. Looking forward to the next Mardi Gras in 2 years!! ^_^

Mabel's emotional weather report: SuPeR-Joy
 

Text