Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

17.4.12

Team Spirit x3



Exhausted, energy-drained, perspiration...but voices called out to me, " 1 more! 1 more!"


PE was a very difficult obstacle to clear. We
Ran around the track 5 rounds
+ Additional 5 sets of :

  • 10 push ups 
  • 10 squat jumps 
  • 10 mountain climbers
  • 10 reach the ground with 1 leg and 1 hand up
At the pull up station after all of the above, I really had no strength to pull myself up the bar. Exhausted, energy-drained, perspiration...but voices called out to me, " 1 more! 1 more!" The loud cheering and encouragement helped us survive the ordeal. This was a brand new experience. I'm not alone, others are supporting and encouraging me too. With this strong support, my classmate Ren Zhi cleared 21 seconds hanging on the bar. G-O-O-D J-O-B!! Team spirit can bring us far, further than we thought it would.

To my best buddies: With this, all the best for PW!! Gambatte!! :D

Mabel's emotional weather report: Calm
 

Text