Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

15.6.12

Its been a while

Liking someone. A nervous feeling comes to me when ____ is around. I get tensed up easily. My friends call this feeling butterflies in the stomach. Even though wan ling said there are better choices out there... Cant get my eyes of him. Cant stop thinking about it.

Its hard to not smile at words by him that encourages me. But I guess that was only a friendly gesture by him.

I should keep a distance away from him. Stand far & watch. If I get closer, it's like playing with fire, I'll just get burned and hurt. And this is not the time to be thinking about this, A levels. Im going to keep quiet about this. Dont wish anyone else besides those who reads this knows.

It's been a while since I've hid a secret like this :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.5
 

Text