Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

1.7.12

100th Post: My life changed because of you.

100th post anniversary, read through my 99 posts and felt like each time a post was published, my life changed for the better. And credits goes to everyone who's been with me all the way.

10 People, Thanks to them:

1) Mummy: Dear mum, without you, I'll still be as lost as ever. You gave me guidance when I needed your help. The most loving & practical mum ever in the world. All I wish for, you would always be by my side, and I'll always do the same for you <3

2)Jaslin Pure
Sis, I wouldn't have survived those emotional outbreaks without you. Everything and anything, you are the first person I would talk to. Hahas, been through much more than this, have so much to say but... I shall keep this short :Wuv you sis (n_n)

3) Wan Ling, Babe
Thanks sis, for being open with me and let me know you better. You're really a super nice nice nice person, okays? And Im glad we're still friends. To you who understands me: Wuv u <3

4)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.6
 

Text