Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

12.12.11

Lost and found diaries


Guess what? I found diary entries that I've written in the past few years. This happened while I was packing my horribly messy shelves. The entries got tears rolling out of my eyes. Read on..

12/05/06
My dad and mum went to the zoo together with me! How rare... But, I think I had lots of fun. Today was my dad's company's family day celebration.  It's one of the few days I could be with my parents outside.  That's why it's a special day. Love to see dad more.

29/08/06
Daddy brought me to a new place today. It is known as a childcare centre. I had to go there because mummy and daddy don't have the time to take care of me. They have to work and that's a valid reason. Hmm... maybe I should attempt to make some new friends.

01/09/06
Oh my goodness, I witnessed a bullying incident! In the childcare centre, a guy from primary 5 was hitting a girl from primary 3 badly. I had to stop this. I can't bear seeing someone being bullied. It reminds me of times people laughed at me, throw paper balls at me, stepped on my feet without reason and neglect me. This feeling of being bullied is scary. In the end, I lacked the courage to do anything. I couldn't help.. I'm sorry.

17/05/07
I woke up in the middle of the night, yawning and sleepy. Why is mum still on the computer? These few days mummy had been addicted to korean drama. Now's half past twelve. I really worry about her health. Hope mummy sleeps early tomorrow.

20/05/07
Mummy is extremely tired after work. She releases her heavy bag onto the chair and sighed heavily. I don't understand why mummy has to exhaust herself like that. I don't like that. Mummy please smile again :)

28/05/07
I flunked my mid-of-year examinations. Daddy seems disappointed. I've never cried because of tests or homework but this time I did. "Why?" , daddy asked. I could only vaguely reply, "I wasn't working hard." Actually, I'm guilty of playing computer games. I'll try harder next time. I'll study real hard! I promise.. Don't want to disappoint daddy again :(




 

Text