Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

28.12.11

Sad VS Happy


        People say: think of happy things when you're sad. But in my 15 years of life, moody times always outweigh the happy times. Sometimes, I fail to achieve above 80 for my maths test and I was told to reflect. I tried so freaking hard to pursue the person I like but end up disappointed. Valentines I even made chocolate for him. I'm probably being hated by my classmates for being too smart and "stand out"? Recently, the 'sleepover' has caused quite a bit of problem between me and my parents, conflicts arose. People get mad at me for all sorts of reason. When I'm wrong I get harsh comments. When I'm right I still get harsh comments.If there is so little to be happy about and so much to be sad and angry about, how do we recover from those sad times?
                 During my most depressed days, I cry. But I would think of the people I cherished and the music, manga and anime I loved. The sadness lightens a little by itself. It's not really 'think of happy things' but think of great times spent with the people we care the most. Because they are the ones that make our day. Yesterday, someone managed to make me laugh. Although it's barely a few seconds, it was a wonderful feeling. Thank goodness I have all that I have now-- my family and friends.

Mabel's emotional weather report: Bad
 

Text