Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

28.10.11

The Broken--- Sometimes can't be fixed

Bridges connecting two people can be so fragile. A light push and it topples. When trust between two people are broken, it can hardly be fixed. No matter how hard you try to fix it, it'll still be in pieces. Try taping glass for example, regardless of how much scotchtape used to tape it up, it can't return to how it looked originally. Perhaps, that's why people say it takes years to build up trust and just one incident or misunderstanding can break it apart.
I'm not particularly angry at what you did. However, I can't wipe away the disappointment in me. I've warned everyone: Everything is okay until I see it and hear it. You can say whatever you like behind my back and I don't care. Once the words gets to me, its over. And I won't appreciate explanation.
This few years of friendship and what do I get in return? I might have done things that are wrong but do I deserve this? I've learnt my lesson. Now I know where I stand. Now I know who you are.
What's done is done. Don't ask me why, don't ask me who and don't ever talk about this entry in front of me. Just leave me alone.

Mabel's emotional weather report: Slight rain, huge disappointment
 

Text