Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

26.10.11

Communication

Often, some of us check our phone almost every minute. Is an SMS that important? Sometimes they are, especially important ones. Your classmate could have just texted you to bring something important for the exam tomorrow. Yesterday, my mum text me to tell me to go home early to celebrate my dad's birthday. So, had to leave study group fast. I was glad I checked my phone for that. Aside from urgent SMSes, messages from friends are also important. It's a form of fast communication and also a social network for us to interact. Text to chat, to complain, to share happiness, to... I left the last one out on purpose. Shan't say it =X

Mabel's emotional weather report: On fire
 

Text