Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

16.10.11

Destiny Or Chance?

Do you believe that from the moment you are born, your future has been decided? Or have you always choosed not to believe in destiny but believe in chances that can change your future? I would choose chance over destiny. Everyday, there are probably thousands and even millions of opportunities waiting for us. If we keep believing that the future is already decided, we would likely lose hope and miss the chances that could  change our lives for good.
It is up to us to grab these chances and use them to our advantage. As for me, I would treasure every chance I could find to sing in front of people. I aspire to become a singer that could be an inspiration to others. Hence, I would continue to believe in my dream and work hard to realise it. Afterall, I strongly think that humans are able create their own future.

Mabels emotional weather report: Windy
 

Text