Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Blogger Template From:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

4.10.11

Cries In the Morning

I've tried my best not to cry in front of people and have obviously fail. It just takes too much effort to stop the tears from coming down. I didn't wanted to go to school, I had a bad feeling. Once again, I was proven right. I simply wanted to refill my water bottle and was, nothing else, not to annoy people or anything. My request was denied. When I tried my best to explain, the answer was still a 'no'. The first thing that happened in the morning was me crying. I thought of the girl who fainted while having her period because of dehydration. All those negative thoughts are haunting me continuously. Will tomorrow ever be better?

Mabel's emotion weather report: Heavy Rain
 

Text