28.11.11

Extraction

                    "This is pressure. This is pain. Pressure don't raise hand. Pain raise left hand!" said the dentist while pressing onto my hand. I gave a slight nod. OMG, the horrible rotten tooth is out! Bloody crap. Full of decay and blood. I saw my own tooth in shock. It was a quick moment. No pain but scary, scared the hell out of me.

                Fortunately, I decided to pluck out my tooth, if not cost of treatment would roll up to be $1200... This entire extraction is only $135. At least, it won't hurt in the middle of the night. Then, I don't have to scream while the pain is slowly attacking me! Right now, Im biting very hard onto the cotton to stop the profuse bleeding. Later go Chinese Garden might not be able to sing. Hais.. Bite~Bite~Bite! :D

Mabel's emotional weather report: Looking forward to CG trip :)
 

Text