10.11.11

Food money

A man in his 20s outrightly begged for money at a mcdonald restaurant. He received almost $6 from the previous table, came to our table and asked for more. He said he needed the money to eat. We, who are only students, need the money too. I don't know what happened but it just doesn't feel good having someone pestering me to give money when I'm eating. It's illegal too. In the end, one of us did give him $2.
Looking on the brighter side, I guess at least he bought a meal for himself to eat. Something bad could have happened to him. It might simply be a scam but I chose to believe he had no choice. At times, thinking on the flip side is good. Treat it as doing someone else good?


Mabel's emotional weather report: Pissed at myself?! (Not refering to this incident, I meant the whole day)
 

Text