20.11.11

Prom Shopping!~

Hoping to get something purple/violet for prom
     First day of prom shopping and I already have a dress in mind. Yellow, cute and pretty but it's still lacking a bit of elegance. My goal is to look gorgeous during prom and I think I could still afford time to go to more shops. Maybe I'll find something that'll show my curves better. Money is an issue though :(


         Today, the guys tried on the outfits too. Totally stunning!~ Especially *ahem* , *cough cough*. (Looking sideways) Hahas :) But I'm serious about them looking awesome! I guess the way someone dresses really matters.


         Well, what matters more is our personality, politeness and confidence we show. External beauty is an enhancement of internal beauty. As usual, that's what I think: external and internal beauty are both important. 


         Have a perfect dress sense and people would be impressed at you. Be a great person and they'll be stunned by how charming you could be!

Mabel's emotional weather report: Awesome!
 

Text