21.11.11

Sick :(

    Fever, cough and toothache all came to attack me today. When I woke up, I was feeling extremely dizzy. Needed to go to the doctor immediately but I was unable to walk with balance. Out of desperation, I called MY to come over and bring me to the clinic. Thank goodness he was there, if not I'll just rot at home. Appreciated his help very much. And thanks sisters: for wishing me early recovery too :)
        With that, I'll make sure I have sufficient rest, take care of myself so that I can see you all soon. Could we jog together another time? I really miss exercising together! And please do take care of your health too. Don't fall sick like me. I guess we have been going too many places these few days. The chalet had tire us out very much. So eat well, rest well and keep fit!~ 

Mabel's emotional weather report: Fine
 

Text